In home care is useful for clients facing a number of scenarios. Independent Life Home Care recognizes that every person and family we serve has vastly different needs, and our team has the knowledge, skill, and capacity to assist in every situation.
From around-the-clock care to part-time assistance in the home and respite care for family caregivers, Independent Life Home Care is here to meet your every need. Below you’ll find links to scenarios our clients have faced, and how our caregivers were able to help them tackle their challenges while maintaining their independence.
Learn more about the in home care scenarios made available through Independent Life
• Physical Limitations: Physical limitations don’t have to hold you back from doing what you love – Mae got back to her garden and more with the help of her caregiver.
• Disabilities: Living with a disability can present daily challenges – with a compassionate caregiving team, John was able to live independently.
• Cognitive disabilities: Alzheimer’s is a disease which affects the whole family. Herman and Laura turned to a caregiver to help them both.
• Companionship and homemaking: Living alone can be just that – lonely. Learn how Juanita coped with loss and maintained her independence with the assistance of her caregiver.
• Post-Hospital: After a hospital stay or major surgery, assistance may be necessary for your safety and to facilitate your recovery at home. Larry received the assistance he needed to help him get back on his feet quickly.