Independent Life is seeking qualified partners across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Minimum applicant qualifications are:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 5 years of professional experience
• 700 or better credit score (US)
• Spotless criminal history
• A person of high moral character and service, which should be demonstrated either in a professional resume or letter attached with resume.
The partnership that we created and are wanting to fill is 50/50 split or net revenue. Independent Life Home Care (the franchise) will collect 50% of net residual profits; the franchisee will collect 50% of net residual profits.
Independent Life Home Care’s role and responsibility will be as follows:
• Independent Life Home Care will be financially responsible for all initial expenses, including but not limited to: insurance, office, office supplies, and licensing. Independent Life Home Care will serve as a constant bankroll
• Independent Life Home Care will cover all salaries until reimbursed from the client or Medicaid.
• Independent Life Home Care will be responsible for the financial aspect of the agreement for the contract term.
• Independent Life Home Care will also be responsible to provide assistance to the franchisee regarding consulting as to insurance and programs for clients.
Franchisee will NOT be required to bring capital into the agreement; we are simply seeking qualified individuals of strong moral character who are seeking a long-term partnership.
Franchisees responsibilities will include all day-to-day business operations. Franchisee will be a legal 50% owner AND operator.
We are carefully seeking long-term partners. If you are interested and fit the above criteria, please send your resume and a letter detailing why you feel you will fit into our organization. Please include the city in which you intend to open an Independent Life Home Care location.
Please respond to Ryan Clearwater at: firstname.lastname@example.org