When determining which care services are viable for your family, cost is a concern for many. You may find yourself asking, can we afford in-home care? How will we pay for it?
Independent Life Home Care aims to provide affordable in-home care services, eliminating the financial restrictions that may stand in the way of accessing the care your family desires. One goal our clients have in common is the desire to stay in their own homes. Independent Life Home Care is committed to helping you find affordable solutions that will keep you comfortable and safe in your home as long as possible.
In-Home Care, Customized for Your Needs
Every family is different, which is why we customize our care plans, tailoring them around your family’s specific needs and wishes. Because we offer the option to tailor care options based on your family’s needs, together we can create a plan which is both comprehensive and fits your budget. Independent Life Home Care offers a range of flexible options that include:
• Temporary care to assist with recovery following an injury, surgery, illness, or other hospitalization.
• Long term care that provides continuous care services.
• Respite care, which can be scheduled as needed or on a regular basis.
• Around the clock availability, to assist you during the day, in the evening, or overnight any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
• Visiting caregiver services or live-in care services.
Cost of Home Care Services
Because Independent Life Home Care develops unique care plans to fit every client’s needs, the cost of in-home care services will vary based on the specific needs of you or your loved one. Our flexible care options make it possible to schedule care within your budget.
While in-home care may sound like it would be expensive, it may be an affordable option for your family. In general, our home care services cost less than those provided in a skilled nursing facility or assisted living home.
Contact Independent Life Home Care today to discuss care services for you or your loved one – let us create a care plan which meets your needs and fits within your budget.