Independent Life personal care agency seeks quality, compassionate caregivers to help the frail and disabled in our community.
Duties would encompass in home care, companionship, errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grooming, showering and genuine companionship.Various shifts available.
The Las Vegas area has a great need for caring and competent individuals willing and able to provide personal services for our community’s population of elderly, disabled, physically and challenged persons. We created our organization to meet that need, and would love to hear from you if you have the skills, personality and availability to provide quality care to your neighbors who need your assistance.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Prior in-home or long-term care experience a plus but not required.
- Able to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance (own car preferred)
- Pre-employment assessment includes interview, fingerprinting, criminal background check, and drug test.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Three professional references (references will be verified)
- A caring personality